Visiting to Ladakh has always been a dream; here is your chance to make it a reality.
Ladakh or “The Land of High Passes” - The adventure capital of the country, is the destination that has the top three highest mountain passes in the world. It is a very famous destination among seasoned travelers who love to explore the extremes and find beauty by pushing themselves an extra mile. A place with an arid and cold desert climate, the destination shows some brilliant resilience to nature’s forces to shine through as a peaceful and serene vacation spot. This destination has strong links with Buddhism and Tibetan culture. From architecture to cuisine, this city has an Eastern outlook.
Ladakh is a stretch of null vegetation hills, craggy mountain passes, think snow, monasteries and clear water bodies that usually stands as block ice. It is located strategically on ancient trade routes lying in the Baltistan Valley, Indus Valley, Zanskar, Lahaul, Spiti, and Akchin.
The scenic brilliance in Ladakh is unparalleled whether you go and admire the unreal vistas of Pangong Lake, notice the extraordinary natural phenomenon of Magnet Hill, witness the brave stories of the fallen war heroes in Kargil, or feel enchanted at the multiple divine monasteries in the heart of the Ladakh region.
Everything about Ladakh is exhilarating. Sightseeing spots are unique here. Nothing here is cliché when it comes to tropical destination. Explore the city on yak’s back or enjoy unique Tibetan shopping, meditate in monasteries and taste the one-and-only pink tea.
Are you ready to visit this oasis of natural beauty? With monasteries that are several centuries old, this ancient wild place stands apart from the bustling city life. This is the place for those who are child at heart. Are you ready to enjoy the snow and mountain in the rawest form possible?
Safari, trekking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and shopping are some of the numerous interesting activities that awaits you in Ladakh. This white barren ice desert adds a nice touch to your memories. Often visited by adventure lovers and honeymooners, Ladakh stands as an important tourist destination in India.
We have chosen locations that are a mix of popular as well as the off-beat and exotic.
Date :~ 16th MAY to 21st MAY
Special Note:~ Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions/permissions/uncontrollable situations & plan may change.
Day 1 - Arrival Leh | Local Sightseeing
Day 2 - Leh to Sham Valley | Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus - Zanskar river, etc
Day 3 - Leh to Hunder via Khardung-la Pass | Double Hump Camel Ride, Diskit, etc
Day 4 - Hunder to Pangong Lake via Shyok Valley
Day 5 - Back to Leh from Pangong via Chang-la Pass
Day 6 - Depart Leh
1) Accommodation in Hotels & Camps on Double sharing
2) Breakfast & Dinner on all days
3) Sightseeing of Ladakh
4) Double Hump Camel Ride at Hunder
5) Inner line permit
6) Bonfire Nights (if available)
7) Wildlife & Environmental Fees
8) Road & Other miscellaneous Charges
9) Loads of Memories
1) No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service or facility.
2) All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees are not a part of the package.
3) Entire tour is exclusive of Lunch.
4) Any Train or Airfare
5) Any personal expense(s), medical expense(s), Incidental expense(s), Special request(s), All other shopping / cost incurred, Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Laundry, Mineral Water. Horse, Pony, Monument / Museum / Park Entry Charges. Camera & Video Camera Fees.
6) Anything not specifically mentioned under the Inclusions.
7) Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
8) Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
9) Any accidents & costs incurred owing damage to self
10) Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Personal Kit List:~
1) 1 Rucksack
2) Day pack bag
3) Sun Cap
4) Sun Glasses (other than blue color)
5) Full Sleeve Thick Woolen Sweater
6) Jacket, Wind Cheater or Track Suit
7) Cold Cream, Sun Screen Lotion
8) Cotton Thermal Inner, Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woolen), Cotton Socks
9) Personal Medicine Kit
1) Participants are requested to follow the timing in the program, in case any service is missed due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
2) NTC Adventures reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance occurred (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
3) All the travelers are requested to carry a copy of the medical certificate with them.
4) Declaration & Disclaimer Form ~ will be provided post enrollment
5) Plastic Bottles are STRICTLY prohibited
6) Recommended bag weight is 7 to 8 Kgs
7) 1 Govt ID Card is mandatory
Disclaimer -Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Ladhak is an extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveler will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.