“Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” ― Jack Kerouac
As you hear the name Jaipur, images of royal forts and palaces, colourful markets and the vibrant Rajasthani lifestyle comes to your mind. But, looking from a geographic perspective, the Rajasthani capital is surrounded by the magnificent Aravali ranges that are dotted with several hill-top forts and peaks, offering the ideal routes for trekking. These ranges provide you with majestic birds-eye-view of the Pink City and its surroundings, along with delightful trails surrounded by greenery.
Samode is a palace Hill about 40kms away from Jaipur City, built in the pre-British era..while the hill is known as Samode Hill. This beautiful place has a variety of flora and fauna around, especially different species of birds you would love to observe. Samode’s trek valley is also known as Samode Valley!!
Date :~ 18th Oct 2020 & 31st Oct 2020
Special Note:~ Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions/permissions/uncontrollable situations & plan may change.
0300 Hrs - Bus starts from NTC headquarters.
0400 Hrs - We reach Samode, Jaipur gear up and the epic trek starts.(After distributing power snacks)
0500 Hrs - We reach the top of the hill. Admire & Explore the surroundings.
0600 Hrs - It's time for Dawn. Get your moments captured!
0730 Hrs - Time to descend down to Foot Hill
0900 Hrs - Start our journey back to Jaipur and breakfast on the way
2) Energy Drink OR Bar.
3) NTC Merchandise.
4) To & Fro Transport
1) Anything which is not mentioned under the Inclusions.
2) Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
3) Any accidents & costs incurred owing damage to self
Things To Bring:~
1) Shoes with good rubber soul.
2) A minimum of Two Liters of Water.
3) Wind Cheater.
4) Flashlight with Batteries (Optional).
5) One photo ID card.
1) Participants are requested to follow the timing in the program, in case any service is missed due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
2) NTC Adventures reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance occurred (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others).
3) Declaration & Disclaimer Form ~ will be provided post enrollment.
4) Plastic Bottles are STRICTLY prohibited.
5) 1 Govt ID Card is mandatory
Refund Policy -No Refund.